Our Stretch Tents:
- PVC coated polyester knitted fabric
- High tensile 770g/m stretchable fabric
- Teflon impregnated to ensure dirt and water repellence
- Fireproof to international standards
- Inherent memory with retractable stretch qualities
- UV resistant and anti-fade
- Anti-microbial treated
- Durable and lightweight
- High tenacity robust fabric
- Welded side and corner lugs
Our Tents Come Fully Equipped With The Following:
- Contour Dura SX- PVC Coated
- Stretch Tent poles
- Welded Seems With High Tenacity Fabric
- Rigging Ropes
We Have Our Engineering Certificates & All Of Our Staff Are Qualified To Set Up & Take Down Stretch Tents. This allows you peace of mind to know that your venue will look professional and know that your guests are safe.
Our Tents Come In The Following Sizes:
- 6m x 8m
- 8m x 9m
- 7,5m x 15m
- 10m x 12m
- 12m x 15m
- 12m x 18m
- 15m x 18m
- 15m x 22,5m
- 18m x 25m
Stretch Tent Styles and Fabric:
OUR FABRICS ARE UNIQUE. Our high tensile Contour PVC coated fabric has inherent memory, retractable stretch qualities, UV and fire resistant and anti-microbial treated.The Maxi Stretch consists of 2 fabric layers with a centre Polyurethane (PU) membrane which is lightweight and durable, Teflon impregnated, dirt and water repellent and compliant to international standards.
- Contour® Dura SX – PVC coated
- Contour® Ultra VX with FR (BS, M2 and CSFM) – PVC coated
- 3Ply Maxi Stretch – Polyurethane laminated
- Permacoat – PVC coated
What We Can Do For You
Stretch Tents South Africa is a company that specializes in the hiring out of various types and sizes of stretch tents from Johannesburg to Pretoria. Although stretch tents will form the main components of this business, it is essential to offer other products and services as well. Visit our décor page to see the various other products we can assist you with.
We Charge A Delivery Fee On All Our Products
A 50% deposit fee is required for confirmation of booking date required.
Contact us for more information on our stretch tent prices.